If your have a problem with your student Chromebook, you need to go online and submit a "help desk ticket." You are welcome to come to the library and submit your ticket there with help from the library staff. You can also follow these directions and do it yourself before bringing your Chromebook in for repair. The link to submit a ticket is here.
Your school Chromebook can record videos that you can download and share with teachers. Here's one good way to do that using a free account on Clip Champ.
1. Go to the website https://clipchamp.com/en
2. Log in using your school Google account -- firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Click "Make a Recording" and record your video
4. Edit the video using the Clip Champ tools
5. When you are done, either upload your video to YouTube or download it to your Chromebook's download folder