1. Chromebook is talking all the time.
Control+Alt+Z is the command to stop the Chrome Vox (orange boxes) or speech feedback
2.The screen scale is too small
Control+Shift+plus key will increase the screen scale, making items appear larger on your screen
3. The screen scale is too big
Control+shift+minus key will decrease the screen scale, making items appear smaller on your screen
4. The screen image is upside down
Control+Shift+Refresh will rotate your screen 90 degrees. The refresh key is where F3 would be on a typical keyboard.
5. The login screen image is black.
Control+Search+H will change the black background back to the default
6. There is a circle around the cursor
Go to settings, advanced, mouse and touchpad. Uncheck Automatically click when the mouse pointer stops and Highlight the mouse when it's moving
7. The keyboard keeps popping up on the screen
Go to settings, show advanced settings, accessibility, uncheck the box to enable on-screen keyboard
8. To make other changes in how the screen looks, use the Accessibility Features
Click settings, Advanced, Manage accessibility features, turn off the features you don't want